How To Get Involved
Click the links below
We invite you to donate here (select March Out Hunger from the drop down menu)
We invite your school to join our effort during the month of March to collect donations of food and/or cash donations. We will drop off and pick up the donation boxes.
FUN TALKING POINTS
Annually our organization, IN Minnesota teams up with the Saint Patrick’s Association, Finnegans Beer and Minnesota FoodShare’s campaign to help March Out Hunger.
Milwaukee, New York, Wisconsin and Tampa, Florida are also part of the food drive “In the Spirit of St. Patrick” Minnesota Irish and friends have set a goal of $5,000 monetary donations and over a ton of food items collected during the month of March.
www.facebook.com/marchouthungerstpaulmnparade for participating pick up & drop off locations
Click here for templates that apply.
• Make financial donations at: www.mnfoodshare.org/donate/
• Go to the annual St. Patrick’s Day starting at noon in downtown St. Paul on March 17th. Look for the green FINNEGANS Reverse food truck along the parade route
• Watch for Finnegan’s Beer Reverse Food Truck in the St. Paul, St. Patrick’s Day parade where we will be collecting food and monetary donations.
• In the last Three years we collected more than 3 tons of food and several hundred dollars in donations in events leading up to the parade and at the March 17 parade.
• A portion of cash donations are matched by Minnesota Food Share and are distributed to 300 local foods shelves STATEWIDE. Food donations are delivered to downtown St. Paul’s Neighborhood House.